Pictures of your indoor grow set ups?

queen koopa

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas Nevada
Hey all! I’m looking to set up a small indoor grow area, for a patch of grass or a few vegetable plants. All windows in my house totally suck for any natural light for growing. I have a T5 fluorescent 2 ft 2 bulbs. Works great for germination but But looking for examples of set ups for after germination. Wondering if anyone could post some photos of their set ups?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Far for germination and move closer for growth

Attachments

• 7102D435-E6D2-4BC8-8139-33C36559D539.jpeg
    7102D435-E6D2-4BC8-8139-33C36559D539.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 9

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
Man.... The vids and charts I went off before showed the light no more than 6 inches from soil....so I did that and moved the light up as they got taller... but then they grew just straight up and not too leafy (okra). So I knew I was doing something wrong. Do you find those LED lights shown in the chart to be better?

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I have these light in domes and just adjust up an down with the cord. Decent size coverage for the price -17.99 on Amazon.
SANSI Daylight LED Grow Light Bulb, 10W Full Spectrum Sunlight LED Grow Light

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I don't know if this would be useful, but I've found some success working with indoor plants... Like grape ivy, aloe vera, spider plants, air plants, hibiscus, oat & other grasses :)

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
I don't know if this would be useful, but I've found some success working with indoor plants... Like grape ivy, aloe vera, spider plants, air plants, hibiscus, oat & other grasses :)
Thanks! Do you use a grow light? Or are you lucky with good windows in ur residence?