Pictures of my little guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

hustleharder

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortForum1367932689.460113.jpg koopa ImageUploadedByTortForum1367932704.467374.jpg heffer ImageUploadedByTortForum1367932726.717232.jpg racing buddy's

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

stockholm

5 Year Member
Just beautiful....may i know your effort to keep them hydrated?

hustleharder

5 Year Member
I soak them 3 to 4 times a week, they have a pond like thing in there enclosure and we condition them with conditioner once a week.

cuco de cuba

5 Year Member
They seem to be growing to me! In that last picture the one on the left looks to be larger then I remember. They really are simply beautiful, and I'm glad u finally got this forum they should grow into little monsters with the advice you'll get on the forum. Check this picture i found in my phone of koopaImageUploadedByTortForum1367944897.561344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hustleharder

5 Year Member
cuco de cuba said:
They seem to be growing to me! In that last picture the one on the left looks to be larger then I remember. They really are simply beautiful, and I'm glad u finally got this forum they should grow into little monsters with the advice you'll get on the forum. Check this picture i found in my phone of koopa

I've been reading a lot on this forum and have found out a lot of info. And still got a lot more to read n learn.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Cuties :)

Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.