• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Pictures of my little guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

hustleharder

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortForum1367932689.460113.jpg koopa ImageUploadedByTortForum1367932704.467374.jpg heffer ImageUploadedByTortForum1367932726.717232.jpg racing buddy's

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

stockholm

5 Year Member
Just beautiful....may i know your effort to keep them hydrated?

hustleharder

5 Year Member
I soak them 3 to 4 times a week, they have a pond like thing in there enclosure and we condition them with conditioner once a week.

cuco de cuba

5 Year Member
They seem to be growing to me! In that last picture the one on the left looks to be larger then I remember. They really are simply beautiful, and I'm glad u finally got this forum they should grow into little monsters with the advice you'll get on the forum. Check this picture i found in my phone of koopaImageUploadedByTortForum1367944897.561344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hustleharder

5 Year Member
cuco de cuba said:
They seem to be growing to me! In that last picture the one on the left looks to be larger then I remember. They really are simply beautiful, and I'm glad u finally got this forum they should grow into little monsters with the advice you'll get on the forum. Check this picture i found in my phone of koopa
I've been reading a lot on this forum and have found out a lot of info. And still got a lot more to read n learn.

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Cuties :)

Life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.