pics lots of pics of shelly and outdoor inclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheenaschlytter

10 Year Member!
Well I amhalf way done with my outdoor inclosure. I still have to add more dirt and some grass but the seeds are all planted and need to sprout .My little Shelly loves it so here are pics ( if anyone has a tort that needs a home let me know)
bfqnw5.jpg

25sueqf.jpg

2zod5rt.jpg

25p2vit.jpg

and just had to add these two I thought they were cool pics
6hufsi.jpg

apiq1t.jpg

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Nice enclosure! I bet he loves all that substrate. He'll have fun hiding in it.

sheenaschlytter

10 Year Member!
ya I have fun trying to find him after a day out lol but he/she seems to like the dirt best and the edibal cactus I planted well I dont think it had a chance it was eaten the first day

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I was thinking the same thing...it's so big how could you find him. That's a really nice enclosure and room to grow too.

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
Great enclosure! I have to agree it would be difficult to find him but still there is plenty of room to grow. Great job!

mrblue2008

5 Year Member
wow what a fantastic home! well done your tort looks very happy in that,:D am hoping to build something like that very soon. i will be maikng mine indoor & outdoor, because its always raining here!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You've done a good job with the enclosure! Lots of room. May I make one little suggestion? Instead of making a brick step for the water, just dig the saucer down into the ground so that the lip is level with the ground.

Well, maybe two little suggestions! :D Make sure your house is always in the shade. A plastic tub will heat up like a green house very quickly and he needs to go in to cool off, not to heat up.

Good job!!

Status
Not open for further replies.