Pickles and Crusher

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
I have been lax in posting lately but last weeks weigh in showed that crusher had finally broke the 2lb mark and Pickles is almost 4lbs... just over 1 yr old, these babies just amaze me:)
View attachment 275201
Lol, they are not going to be seen as babies for very long. They sure are growing.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I have been lax in posting lately but last weeks weigh in showed that crusher had finally broke the 2lb mark and Pickles is almost 4lbs... just over 1 yr old, these babies just amaze me:)
View attachment 275201
I hope you use your jet tub. I put one in for my wife and in 6 yrs only used it 3 times. :(

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I hope you use your jet tub. I put one in for my wife and in 6 yrs only used it 3 times. :(

I love it! Hubby put it in for me a couple years ago.. Just hate the cleaning.... it’s really nice when the back is protesting the days workload...
I am waiting for your news on that swimming pull for water therapy... I think that would be an amazing thing for you... keeping my fingers crossed!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Love their enclosure! And they are looking fabulous as usual :tort::<3:

Thanks Peggy Sue! Watching these two turn into such different tortoises is amazing to me. I keep them in twin enclosures inside and out and I have the same habits and schedules for both of them... yet they are so opposite in looks and manners! It’s crazy [emoji12]

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Grants Pass Oregon
Isn’t it amazing how the growth is so different between individuals? I noticed now Sheldon is having more outside time his weight had slowed just a smidge but not his appetite haha

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I love it! Hubby put it in for me a couple years ago.. Just hate the cleaning.... it’s really nice when the back is protesting the days workload...
I am waiting for your news on that swimming pull for water therapy... I think that would be an amazing thing for you... keeping my fingers crossed!
Don't know how I missed this. That is what my wife says also. She hates cleaning the tub.