Pickles and Crusher

Peggy Sue

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Grants Pass Oregon
Love watching this thread and seeing the pictures and updates :) looks like Crusher and Sheldon are on the same growth pattern you 2 sweeties are 5 days older and I can’t believe how big Pickles is :eek: thank you for sharing you Shell babies :tort:

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Love watching this thread and seeing the pictures and updates :) looks like Crusher and Sheldon are on the same growth pattern you 2 sweeties are 5 days older and I can’t believe how big Pickles is :eek: thank you for sharing you Shell babies :tort:

Thank you!!! I stay amazed just watching them every day. They have proven their individuality for sure!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
View attachment 269819
I found this picture last night and it was the day I brought these babies home last year... and just look at them now [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

You should do one of those pictures with J trying them now in his lap [emoji23] No worries, I won’t suggest the same in a year. [emoji33][emoji6]
Amazing difference! [emoji173]️

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
They started out Big and Bad but my son changed their names! so today is 1 wk in my home! They come outside everyday for at least an hour so I thought it would be a good time to share pics. I will post weight gains this evening and will also finish the second enclosure tonight! I’m making progress. But most importantly, My babies are doing great. They both eat well and they love it when I pet them. If I stop, they will try to get closer or rub their heads on my finger. Crusher is a bit more out going than Pickles... but Pickles is speedy Gonzales at play time. They are special! Pickles is the picture with my thumb to the left. He is a little Rounder, Darker, and has a black dot on his head.. Crusher is just like his namesake.. a big ol baby. He just goes with the Flow.
Cuties!!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
4 grams in week one and im feeling maybe more next weigh in lol hes a total pig

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
He has his favs.. collards and dandelion greens and tricking him to eat grass .. had some plantain and white clover today and acted like he never ate before

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
4 grams in week one and im feeling maybe more next weigh in lol hes a total pig

One of these babies is a nearly 3lbs now and the other just short of 2... they gain anywhere from 30 to 100 grams a week now:) I have logged every week since I brought them home at 30+ grams[emoji6]

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
He already runs to the door of enclosure when i come near ! Spoiled brat loves being hand fed lol

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Be happy that Jaydon is not growing as fast as your tort babies. LOL !:D
Pickles and Crusher are handsome torts.:):<3:

Ummmm.... sometimes I think he is... it’s heartbreaking.. with one that’s almost grown, I don’t want to let this one go:)

Thanks Sabine... it means alot because you would certainly know [emoji6]

Bee62

Germany
Ummmm.... sometimes I think he is... it’s heartbreaking.. with one that’s almost grown, I don’t want to let this one go:)

Thanks Sabine... it means alot because you would certainly know [emoji6]
:<3: