Photos

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
100_4844.JPG100_4845.JPG
So I thought that was a really odd looking Morning Glory...in the lower right hand corner
100_4868.JPG
LOL guess it wasn't a Morning Glory lol
100_4867.JPG

100_4870.JPG

Took some box turtles out to their habitat, and look at what I discovered...it's right in their pool.
100_4861.JPG
crows eating the cherries off of the skylight in the living room. I wish it would rain and wash them off. They are making the cats more nuts than normal100_4799.JPG

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
That IROC is so distinctive that even in RVA the local PD would know you! Nice whip

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
That IROC is so distinctive that even in RVA the local PD would know you! Nice whip
Unfortunately, Corvallis is a small town, most of it's population is OSU students; I have the only red IROC in town and the sheriff dept is very familiar with me. But now with Bit*h Brown and her cutting the number of police and sheriff's, it's much more fun for me.:cool:

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
So, they'd probably get stolen immediately, too.
And frankly, the only reason nobody stole the car was because I had a $50 kill switch installed in '89. They broke windows, ruined weatherstripping, and damaged the electrical system but it was never stolen

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
And frankly, the only reason nobody stole the car was because I had a $50 kill switch installed in '89. They broke windows, ruined weatherstripping, and damaged the electrical system but it was never stolen
I did the same thing with my old Toyota.
(Same thing. Rare car. Valuable parts)
I installed a $5 switch under the dash, inline with the energizer wire going to the ignition coil.
It wasn't going anywhere.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I did the same thing with my old Toyota.
(Same thing. Rare car. Valuable parts)
I installed a $5 switch under the dash, inline with the energizer wire going to the ignition coil.
It wasn't going anywhere.
I laughed way back when car alarms became popular. But when you were in a movie for instance you never heard that alarm.

KronksMom

Illinois
My husbands TA has a little secret switch. Without that you can't get it started. Like Ed said, no one pays attention to alarms. And by that time someone is already taking off in your sweet ride.