oooopsies! :rolleyes:

100_0315.JPG

Sophie

Last edited by a moderator:

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgetown, TX
Have to watch out for that last photo.... After reading about Boulder yesterday...that just scares me. I have some plants mine like to crawl into and I just hold my breath... Funny though when you are there to correct... Like the pics.. Same question about the hide.

Watermelon

5 Year Member
Thanks guys, she's been in a happy mood today. Some days she can be a real little grump! :p

EJ what happened to Boulder? I've tried having a look and cant find anything!

I've had Phoebe for about a month now, its the first time I've seen her topple over on to her back... It was heart wrenching watching her little legs in the air... But she was up in less than a minute so I didn't have to help her up. :)

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
She is so cute. When I looked at the third pic I was thinking, "hmmm I bet she falls off" Then laughed when I saw the next pic. Good she is strong enough to right herself. How do you prevent her climbing when you aren't around? I would be so worried that she would be upside down while I was gone and couldn't get up.

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Great Story I Would Be Careful Tho With How Steep The Hide is!

Watermelon

5 Year Member
Thank you :)

I've squashed her hide down a bit so its lower and not as steep. I think climbing is her new favourite hobby!

X

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Glad you fixed her hide so it's not as steep! When my tortoise was a hatchling I had to end up taking out his half log when I wasn't home, because I came home once to find him stuck on his back.
She is adorable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.