Pets Inc. in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
This is probably only relevent to people in AZ, but has anyone heard anything lately about whether or not Pets Inc. in Tempe is going to re-open? I have been checking around since they closed in December, and about half the people who claim to know anything about it say they are going to re-open at a different location, and half say they are closed forever.

I have heard a number of people claim that they are going to open a much smaller store, and go mostly online. They had a new website up for awhile that said they were relocating, and would email anyone who wanted updates on the progress. I have never received any response to my requests for notification though. The website even had a forum, but that was not maintained so it became over run with spam. I couldn't find the website this morning when I looked for it.

I was really hoping they would re-open. Just wondering if anyone has any "inside information" about them?

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I haven't been to Pets Inc in a while, didn't know they had closed! :(
I'll drive by on my way home from work in the morning and see if they have anything posted on the door.

Darn. It is where we bought RV

teri

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I pass by Pets Inc every day to and from work. Never realized they'd gone out of business; the sign is still out by the street.

wow. where will I get my mouscicles for the snake?

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I received this email today....

Hello everyone,

As a former employee of Pets Inc in Tempe I wanted to let you know that we are opening The Pet Shop in Mesa Arizona in the next couple of weeks.Some of Pets Inc wonderful staff will be accompanying us at our new shop. We will be located off of US 60 and Power Rd just South of Baseline. Please see below for our information and we will keep everyone posted on our Grand Opening date. We will be a Dog & Cat Food & Supplies, Small Mammals, Reptiles, Feeders, Freshwater Fish, Saltwater Fish Corals, Food & Supplies and more. We look forward to seeing you at The Pet Shop.

Thank you,

Dylan & Vanessa
The Pet Shop
[email protected]

www.thepetshopaz.com

Follow us:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pet-Shop-Inc/132429803543593

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Too bad they closed, they were one of the better places around for any type of pet stuff. They always had good prices too.

The owner would come into my restaurant every Friday night and I'd always ask how things were. He had been struggling for a long time so I guess it was just a matter of time. I hope The Pet Shop offers the same good pricing and variety.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Thanks for that info. The location of the new shop seems a little strange though. Isn't that about 100 yards from a Petco? I hope it is a good store and they do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.