Personality wise how do you describe your tortoise?

Ketta

Location (City and/or State)
Venezuela
In relation with yourself... Keto is funny very calm! Today he made me laugh so I spent today most of my day out like visiting a friend who went into surgery today... usually im home at noon.. he spent the whole morning with the open window getting sunlight, but today I arrived home at 7 pm usually he goes into his hide spot at 6.30 pm but today he wasn't there until I talked to him softly and despite the fact I brought him more food he didn't cared about it...lol he went straight to his hide spot once he saw me. Like ok you arrived now I will go to sleep lol leave me alone. Grumpy little guy! I do think they sometimes misses us. Cause otherwise why will he be outside of his hide when he had clean water and wasn't hungry.

Last edited:

Ketta

Venezuela
Lol here is another one everyone here says hibiscus flower are crack for tortoises ehh not for Keto LMAO he liked the leaves but not the flowers bwahahahahaha. He is soo atypical. I try to vary his diet as much as I can as long he likes what I give him. @ZEROPILOT @Tom @dmmj @Yvonne G

Last edited:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
You didn't ask a question for any of us to respond to.

Ketta

Venezuela
nope just comment on how is the personality of each tortoise you own! :D

Ketta

Venezuela
Keto when I tell him each morning I'm leaving and that I will be back soon he lifts his head and stares at me... then goes to drink water and I go downstairs.. my apartment have an small attic. That is warmer then the rest of the apartment.. So I decided to to keep him there cause warm usually helps with the humidity level.