John

5 Year Member
pastel ball $150.00 or best offer p.m me for info
54uaex.jpg

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
He is beautiful, I take it that it's a he from the pic, I have a pastell at work at the moment, my boss is petrified of them, so I just put it around my neck and it keeps the boss out of the way. Lol
Love ball pythons,although very easy stressed for me, I prefer my boas over the ball python, but what the he'll I just love reptiles,

If I was in the states I would buy him..

John

5 Year Member
bikerchicspain said:
He is beautiful, I take it that it's a he from the pic, I have a pastell at work at the moment, my boss is petrified of them, so I just put it around my neck and it keeps the boss out of the way. Lol
Love ball pythons,although very easy stressed for me, I prefer my boas over the ball python, but what the he'll I just love reptiles,

If I was in the states I would buy him..

Thanks Yvonne, He is a great snake I am probably keeping him, all my others sold quickly but the pastel is not big in the morph breeding world anymore, of all I had this is the one to keep his demeanor is amazing, this guy thinks he's a dog sometimes I even think he enjoys my company, anytime I am in my rep room he is peering at me from his hide and if I go pick him up its like that is what he was waiting for. lol its too funny:D

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
I think that snakes have a personality and recognize their owners, some are very loving.

Status
Not open for further replies.