Part Time Outdoor Enclosure HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UMDRunner

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Duluth, MN
I have one russian tortoise, but I'm getting a second this summer. I live in MN so I keep mine inside all the time. This summer though, I plan on building something simple to let my torts graze on grass and dandelion and just get some good old fashioned sunlight. I can't let them live outside because we have crows, deer, and the occasional dog, I just want something that I can set up and bring my torts outside in the afternoon after work while my roomates and I hang outside, grill out, and have a few barley pops.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
UMDRunner, they have play pens these are just an area that is fenced and you can cover the top with chicken wire to keep birds out. It would be portable so you can change were they graze. I have seen them at Petsmart just this past week in the rodent department. Not real expensive. Or you could just make one yourself.

UMDRunner

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Duluth, MN
ya, that would be cool.... anyone have pictures of examples? I plan on making one.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
You can take 2x12" and build a square box to whatever size, and then staple chicken wire to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.