Paperwork for transporting torts from ireland to uk post brexit

BShellshock

Location (City and/or State)
Hook
Help! I have been chasing around for clear guidance on what papers I need to bring 2 pet tortoises home from ireland into uk. I have been bouncing around from APHA and Gov.uk sites and everywhere else to find requirements without success. Anyone with insight to post brexit papers..Please help me being them home. So far I have concluded I need them chipped and a health check by vet a few days before travelling. I still don't know what papers I need to take into Irish ferries into uk.help? B

ZenHerper

New Jersey
I'm sorry this is so frustratingly bureaucratic.

You might try another tack...contact a licensed/certified pet courier service. Forex:

(Some free legal advice: never take legal advice from people on the internet. Always confirm information gathered in this way with actual working bureaucrats...the last thing you want is for your pets to be confiscated by customs based on erroneous innerweb chat.)

BShellshock

Hook
I'm sorry this is so frustratingly bureaucratic.

You might try another tack...contact a licensed/certified pet courier service. Forex:

(Some free legal advice: never take legal advice from people on the internet. Always confirm information gathered in this way with actual working bureaucrats...the last thing you want is for your pets to be confiscated by customs based on erroneous innerweb chat.)
Thank you!! I totally agree re validation. I have spend fun hours (which I will never get back!) On bureaucrat 'central' but not clear guidance (quelle surprise!!) and figured tips might come also from seasoned sellers like yourself!?