Page could not be loaded

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Saskatchewan
Over the last 24 hours when I refresh my browser I am intermittently getting a page stating “Page could not be loaded”. I don’t use any ad blockers or browser extensions and there’s definitely nothing wrong with my internet connection. I always access TFO from an iPad and have never seen this until the last couple of days. I am just curious if anyone else experiencing this?

FAED5D25-6EBA-4252-A084-D6B3516203FC.png

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I get this from time to time. I use the internet page on my phone. I just retype tortoise forum in the search bar and it usually works.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
This was on my radar a couple weeks ago.
This thread seems to fit what's going on here I think https://community.cloudflare.com/t/site-not-accessible-from-at-t-ceullar-data/273766

Are you able to share anything more about what you're experiencing? Are you on ATT? Is it happening intermittently?
I’m in Canada, so I don’t use ATT. I use my in-home secure wifi. I actually work for the provider and have some basic level tech support knowledge which is how I know my internet isn’t the issue (If you need to know the ISP just private message me and I’ll let you know). The issue is definitely intermittent and when it happens I’ve tried opening a new browser and returning to the website, I’ve tried restarting the iPad, tried following a link from one of the email notifications and in each instance I continue to get that Page could not be loaded screen. When this happens it has taken anywhere from 10 min to a half hour for me to get back in. I’ve been on the forum every single day, multiple times per day for months using the same iPad and same internet connection, but the issue just started yesterday.

Last edited:

ArmadilloPup

NE Oklahoma
I've had this error on the Adoptions page using a PC (Win 10/Firefox) for at least a few months. Both when I lived in NC and now here too. I once figured a way around it but have forgotten. Clearing cache doesn't help. I always thought it was a 'me' issue.

Attachments

• adoptionpageTFO.png
    adoptionpageTFO.png
    52 KB · Views: 4

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
It's usually your internet connection. When I get that on my Kindle I turn "Airplane Mode" on and off and It loads right up.
Turning on and off airplane mode has not worked for me when I get the error page.