overstocked inventory thread for anybody to use...

sullygirl85

Location (City and/or State)
APG, Maryland
I am looking for lamps that can hold ceramic heat emitters or a thermostat anything that anyone is not using or any good ones people can suggest would be awesome!!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
I am looking for lamps that can hold ceramic heat emitters or a thermostat anything that anyone is not using or any good ones people can suggest would be awesome!!
You should try a hardware store. This way you could get your porcelain socket, your metal can to mount it to, and the wire with the plug in you need all in one stop. At least that's what I do. If you need help, pm me and we can address it there or start a thread to help others. Sound good?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
If non chelonian things are allowed I did not sort out.

Decided on a different IKEA system so this is not wanted now. Image shows exact label on box for incorporating into your system at home.
Ikea, in the box SEKTION 502.654.46

As pictured,
Nikon Coolpix camera with damaged battery access door. With carrying case.
Kodak Disc camera, works, but where to get disks? With two external extra lenses and carrying case.
SkyScan Atomic clock, like new, works when batteries are in it, but who needs one with modern cell phones?
K-Way optics hobby binoculars, one eye lens detached, maybe for a home science project? Includes case.
Two WiFi things, one is a WiFi access point and the other is a WiFi router.

Make offer on one or all, free is good too. It bothers me to throw it out. I once threw out a bunch of Pez candy holders and awhile later told a friend. They cried, it was something they collected. Any collectors may find these redundant or desirable? One man's trash is another prize? Maybe?
2015-09-06 14.29.38.jpg 2015-09-06 14.45.25.jpg 2015-09-06 14.47.22.jpg 2015-09-06 14.47.33.jpg 2015-09-06 14.54.04.jpg 2015-09-06 14.54.21.jpg 2015-09-06 15.04.31.jpg 2015-09-06 15.05.11.jpg 2015-09-06 15.05.48.jpg 2015-09-06 15.06.31.jpg 2015-09-06 15.07.10.jpg 2015-09-06 15.07.33.jpg

Call me 215-483-7675 is interested in any of these things, free via TFO. Getting rid of these things means more tortoises can fit in my house, yeah!

Angel Carrion

Douglassville, PA
If non chelonian things are allowed I did not sort out.

Decided on a different IKEA system so this is not wanted now. Image shows exact label on box for incorporating into your system at home.
Ikea, in the box SEKTION 502.654.46

As pictured,
Nikon Coolpix camera with damaged battery access door. With carrying case.
Kodak Disc camera, works, but where to get disks? With two external extra lenses and carrying case.
SkyScan Atomic clock, like new, works when batteries are in it, but who needs one with modern cell phones?
K-Way optics hobby binoculars, one eye lens detached, maybe for a home science project? Includes case.
Two WiFi things, one is a WiFi access point and the other is a WiFi router.

Make offer on one or all, free is good too. It bothers me to throw it out. I once threw out a bunch of Pez candy holders and awhile later told a friend. They cried, it was something they collected. Any collectors may find these redundant or desirable? One man's trash is another prize? Maybe?
View attachment 147354 View attachment 147356 View attachment 147358 View attachment 147360 View attachment 147362 View attachment 147364 View attachment 147365 View attachment 147367 View attachment 147368 View attachment 147369 View attachment 147370 View attachment 147371

Call me 215-483-7675 is interested in any of these things, free via TFO. Getting rid of these things means more tortoises can fit in my house, yeah!

I have some seeds I can trade? Or text books for college? Or about a million things that are junk to me but, like you said, one mans trash is another treasure?
For the camera, I mean.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I have some seeds I can trade? Or text books for college? Or about a million things that are junk to me but, like you said, one mans trash is another treasure?
For the camera, I mean.
Which camera?, I'll send it COD postage if I can still do that, not sure, I've not been using postage much in a long time.

Boris' momma

I have a book on Russian tortoise care that I'd be willing to ship out to someone who could use it!
I'll take a picture and or post the author if anyone's interested.
I would love it! I'm a new Russian owner and have a great mentor, but the more info I have the better!

Checo Valdez

I have a large indoor enclosure 6X2
View attachment 141982

I don't use it anymore since my little one is big

Let me know if you are in San Diego California. pick it up. ( it's empty of course but you can see how pretty it looks)

Hi Evy, do you still have it? I'm planning to adopt a box turtle and this enclosure will be great for it.

Please let me know and I will be in touch.

Thanks in advance and regards!

britsip

Reno, NV
In the spring/ summer I will have a bunch of mulberry saplings. They grow fast! No way to know if they are white or red since I have both in my yard and both fruit.

I'd appreciate receiving a few of the saplings. Let me know when they may be available and I'll send you the money for shipping.... I'm assuming via paypal?

Alexio

Syracuse, New York
I have two 40 gallon breeder tanks that I'm trying to get rid of. I was using them for some lil guys who got a bigger enclosure.
Shipping is not really an option but if you live in central NY and are willing to drive I live in Syracuse. They still have the sliding screen lids as well. Obviously there's no charge as long as you come get them.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
For the camera, I mean.

I got rid of (gave away) almost all of my text books. They were taking up SO MUCH space uselessly; I regret to say.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I have two 40 gallon breeder tanks that I'm trying to get rid of. I was using them for some lil guys who got a bigger enclosure.
Shipping is not really an option but if you live in central NY and are willing to drive I live in Syracuse. They still have the sliding screen lids as well. Obviously there's no charge as long as you come get them.

Would you please post a pic of it?

Thank you.