overstocked inventory thread for anybody to use...

parrotlady

5 Year Member
This is a great thread I hope more people will participate. I met two great forum members and exchanged a few items this weekend in Phoenix . At least I can now put faces to some of the members names on the forum.

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
Could anyone use dried grape leaves? My plants are going dormant. I could also dry some hibiscus I think.
I would love to try and get some of those anytime you have them. Feel free to message me! My russian might enjoy them as a varied diet. I can't grow grapes in my yard.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I have three 10-gal tanks that I'd love to find new homes for. Right now they are just cluttering my garage. One has a screen top. We live in Vancouver, WA. I can meet within reasonable distance.

ksanchez

5 Year Member
Ca
Could anyone use dried grape leaves? My plants are going dormant. I could also dry some hibiscus I think.
@ZEROPILOT if you have any grape leaves and or hibiscus I'd love some. I'm in Southern Ca and I'm willing to
Pay shipping. Thank you.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Geez. I didn't check back here. Please PM me with any requests.
The grape leaves have all fallen and have been mulched. New leaves are starting to sprout and I've given seeds to five members now.
I may in the near future have more grape seeds. please let me know if you want some. As for the Hibiscus leaves, the ones that I tried to dry out always rotted on me. No dried Hibiscus is available.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I would love some grape seeds when avail! Happy to pay postage, for sure. I live in SETX - will they grow here? I have a pretty good green thumb, I have never grown them before though. Thank you!

dancinggirl4life

texas
I'm looking to get a tortoise probably a red foot. Unsure if I'll start with adult or baby. Will have outdoor enclosure. Live in Texas. Any free goodies or tips to get started would be great.

mtdavis254817

10 Year Member!
This is the second year I am trying to successfully ship confederate rose cuttings.. if I get it down I want to ship some to y'all. Yvonne and Tom get first dibs, but I want to share with everyone on here.... it is a great benefit tree. A lot of food and shade