Out of town

Status
Not open for further replies.

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeside, California
Hello Tortoise Friends
I am leaving my babies with my sister for a few days, stressed here, I have left a laundry list of all the things she needs to do and should be available by phone. But if I am in a canyon with no service I gave her my ID and told her to post here if she has any question. Hope that's okay. It's only 4 days right? I would take them with me but I won't have power. Ugh. Stressing here.
Thanks ahead of time

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Great idea, giving her your ID to post here!! I am going to do that when I leave now too!! It will be fine:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Enjoy yourself and don't worry. Just let her know if she needs help, we are here.

L82lalaland

5 Year Member
Lakeside, California
We're back and everyone survived. Thanks for being my just in case. She had a few problems with temps but managed to figure them out. I had a few days of missing them. It's amazing how much the everyday activity becomes a part of your life, and you miss their personalities.

scomafamily

5 Year Member
gonzales, tx
this reminds me of when i went outta town and had my mom watch my lepoard for me!!! i think her schedule and foods and dos and donts was longer then my childs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.