Our Trip to Garden State Tortoise

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
I would love to visit Chris's someday. Really cool video - thank you for sharing!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Darn it!!! My internet signal is too weak for video here. I'll have to wait to watch it until I get home.

Lucky you. I'm jealous already without even seeing the video. Someday I'll get back out east again. I'm going to look both of you up.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
The YouTube are blocked where I'm right now. I also have to wait till I go home to check out the video. I will try to get to East coast to see his set-up one of those day.

Thank you for sharing! !!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aren't you the lucky ones. I'd love to visit Chris's place. Not counting the little bug-eyed-eating-the-worm turtle at the end, what was the last turtle from Chris's place?

Turtlepete

South Florida
Very impressive animals. Those hermanni are just amazing. Looks like he has impressive habitats for his animals. Would love to see a video just detailing all of the habitats, haha. The short clips in the video of the NA wood and Blanding's' looks amazing...

Yvonne, if you mean the third to last, pretty sure that's an NA wood turtle.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Let me look at the vid again. The turtle had a strange-looking face.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Thanks for looking, guys. Nice to have people jealous of something I've seen for once. Living up north can be such a crappy thing for a Chelonian lover. That also goes to show what an amazing job chris does. Truth is, that's the reason why there aren't as many chelonian related things going on up here. You either need to be rich, or really smart and inventive to be as successful as he is. Chris wouldn't mind me telling you that he's the latter.