Our Secret Santa Superwonderful Gifts

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

AnimalLady

I will take some pictures of the gifts I got and post them later.
We want to see them OPEN. OPEN OPEN! Go ahead now... a little peek, tiny little peek... !

Can you tell I was one of the children who stabbed little holes in inconspicuous spots to see what was inside?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We want to see them OPEN. OPEN OPEN! Go ahead now... a little peek, tiny little peek... !

Can you tell I was one of the children who stabbed little holes in inconspicuous spots to see what was inside?

Not me, I completely opened and rewrapped. :cool:

AnimalLady

Not me, I completely opened and rewrapped. :cool:
WHOA, BRAVE CHILD! I remember only doing my little holes when my mom was sleeping.. if I was anywhere near the tree and the presents she would screaammmm and screaaammm.. I gave myself a bad rep :\ LOL!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
WHOA, BRAVE CHILD! I remember only doing my little holes when my mom was sleeping.. if I was anywhere near the tree and the presents she would screaammmm and screaaammm.. I gave myself a bad rep :\ LOL!

My Mom worked and so we got home before her. ;)

AnimalLady

My Mom worked and so we got home before her. ;)
Ahhh see! My mom worked at night, so when we got home from school, she was up and about, trying to cook dinner and get us going for the evening.. then, she would take a nap before work and my dad would just about ALWAYS pass out sleeping on the couch.. That's when I did my thing, my sister was a butthead though and if she busted me she would snitch! UGH!

Good times :)

Foursteels

5 Year Member
South Florida
Not me either. I don't think that my person has opened theirs yet.
O.K. I see that the guilty member has been unmasked. (Foursteels)
did you narrow us down by Florida postmarks?

Gee....Mine came from a South Florida address as well and it's from a male member. I'm pretty sure I know who it came from, but I'm gonna wait till Christmas to open it.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA

stabbed? Oh my how violent

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
if it makes everybody happy after I take some pictures today I will open one of the many gifts that came in the box. Not the big one of course that has to wait till Christmas.