Organics & Naturals (non-GMO), healthy tortoise foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Deal of the month for March 2019: All orders ship with a 2 ounce pack of Mulberry - loose leaf, for free, and you still get the one ounce pack of calcium carbonate. Ends 31 March 2019

The post office nailed us all with a slight cost increase for shipping. I've not let that effect prices at Kapidolo Farms.

I decided to just leave both variety packs at the same price.

I got some interesting feedback on the oat straw from one Kapidolo Farms collaborator: Tortoise stool firmness index (haha, no such index exists) is way up. This oat straw that I sell comes from the plants before they reach maturity and are still supple grass, that's why the sub-name "milky oats" is used. It's the same plant but before they produce the actual oats. It's supple and soft, and all about long fiber.

Variety pack #1, any 5 items (2 ounces each -10 ounces total) for $29.99 shipped, plus a 1 ounce bag of calcium carbonate. Indicate which items and address when using the "pay" button.

Variety pack #2, any 3 items (4 ounces each -12 ounces total) for $29.99 shipped, plus a 1 ounce bag of calcium carbonate. Indicate which items and address when using the "pay" button.

Single items -½ pound bag , all dehydrated
Alfalfa* – pellets, 10.19
Hibiscus* – flowers, $14.99
Raspberry* – loose leaf, $14.99
Rose Hips* – fruit $15.99
Alfalfa* - loose leaf, $16.49
Oat straw* (milky oats) - loose leaf, $16.49
Plantain* – loose leaf, $16.99
Mulberry* – loose leaf, $17.99
Red Clover* – loose leaf, $18.48
Moringa* – loose leaf, $18.99
Cactus – chips, $18.99

Email for invoice to [email protected] for combinations that don't have a "pay" button on the webpage. Single item purchase and variety packs? Use the "pay" button here https://kapidolofarms.com/161-2/

All prices include shipping.

With an invoice request at [email protected] – second through fifth item - $2.00 less per those items, each additional item gets $3.00 off. Each multi item order gets a 1 ounce bag of calcium carbonate and a free sample of your choice, not including Forest or Grassland foods or incubation media.

Grassland – pelleted natural food, $15.99, 2 pounds shipped. And now 4 pounds shipped for $21.99
Forest – pelleted natural food, $15.99, 2 pounds shipped. And now 4 pounds shipped for $21.99
The four pound deal beats all others on price, the large bottle from ZooMed is 60 ounces, costs the same or more. At 64 ounces (a full four pounds) you get a 1/4 pound more than 60 ounces, and still get a better deal than for 60 ounce bottle delivered.

Calcium Carbonate* – limestone flour, $19.99, 2.5 pounds shipped.
Vermiculite* – incubation media, $13.99 1 cubic foot shipped.

*The Alfalfa pellets are from a USDA certified source for livestock. Both pelleted natural foods are not ‘organic’, but are non-GMO. The Calcium Carbonate is intended for food processing in the manufacture of USDA certified human foods, the vermiculite is from a USDA certified source.

Everything sold at Kapidolo Farms is used on the farm.

I did one show earlier this month and the reception the foods got was overwhelming, we ran out of a few items. Show prices are better on everything at the Kapidolo Farms booth. Cash is better than credit cards at the show as well. I'll post up coming shows and past shows on the Web-Page so we can meet is you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.