Organic rose hips and hibiscus

PA2019

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
I’ve bought from Frontier before. Good stuff IMO, I think it was 1lb of dried dandelion leaves. I use a bunch of dried herbs when I feed. Will has great stuff, I’ll be ordering from him when my current supply runs out.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hi, it seems there is an ever expanding interest in topping/mixing dried leaves and flowers into diets. That makes sense, as when tortoises graze they get dried bits of things in their food/mouth-full along with fresh/wet plant parts. I have come to think that is a significant part of the 'fiber' missing in hand picked and sorted grocery or backyard greens.

Thanks much for the positive endorsements. I am sorting it out to ship more quickly once a purchase is made.

I buy in bulk and repackage in smaller amounts so it costs less for the smaller amount than otherwise available. I use everything I sell. I only buy USDA certified organics, but as I do not have a certified repackaging 'place' I am only legally able to say "USDA certified organics sourced" and the word "organic" may not be predominately displayed on the 'front' label. Much like when you get organic food in a restaurant, that restaurant is not a USDA certified restaurant, no such thing so far as I have been able to find, but if they cook certified organic eggs, that is still their source. The appropriate and legal use of 'organic' is tricky.

I recently got a reach out from Chris at Garden State Tortoise with a hard to get type of tortoise that would not eat for him. Chris resolved that Mulberry and Moringa were good eating motivators and that uncommon tortoise is now eating well. Rose hips did some of the trick too.

I have been considering selling on Amazon, but that as a marketplace is both better and worse than some multi hundred acre bazaar. They charge a great deal to operate there.