Orange male EASTERN BOX TURTLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I am offering one surplus male Eastern box turtle. This turtle has the most fluorescent orange head I have ever seen! I took three pictures in order to try and capture the color. Unfortunately, my camera can't quite pick it up. He really is amazing. I simply have too many males, and I am breeding for shell color.

I am asking $200 shipped for this turtle. It is a bit steep, but it is rare to find an established male of this caliber that a person is willing to part with.

He is healthy and an active breeder. I'll be honest, he is not very "keeper responsive". I call him "Ninja". He will run out of hiding, eat, breed, and soak before you even get to catch a glimpse of him. When he sees you coming, he will dash for cover. I don't know why he is like this. It could be because I very rarely handle my box turtles.

As you can see, his is a bit overweight. I have had him for 6 years.

This turtle is coming out of my captive group in SC. He will only be shipped to States where it is legal to possess Eastern box turtles. I know the laws very well, please don't ask!

Thank you.

Orange EBT 1.JPGOrange EBT 2.JPGOrange EBT 3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Just and update; this turtle is still available.

Shipping is included in the price. If you'd like to pick him up or arrange shipping on your own, the price would be $150. Pickup could be arranged throughout the upstate of SC.

Thanks.

Allghoi Khorkhoi

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Pretty turtle but he would be considered below average overall where I come from and a dime a dozen.

Do you have anything like these for sale in females? That I might pay for.

Bumblebee.jpg

Yellajacket.jpg

:D (Hey KB) Boo

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Well, if this turtle is average where you are, then I am moving there! Any houses available?

Haha, hey Boo. I hope you are doing well.

I do have some females, but nothing like Bumblebee there. And that other turtle...well, that is just sick! I have seen thousands of box turtles, but nothing quite like that.

I see a lot of turtles down here that look like Bumblebee. The more solid colors though, like the male I advertised, are very rare. The camera couldn't pick it up, but his color was literally like an orange traffic cone.

Boo, drop me an email, and I'll send you some pictures of my nicest male. I call him Sherbert because he literally is the color of orange sherbert.

Bye the way, this turtle has sold. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.