Opuntia-Prickly Pear Cactus Pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brih099

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CA
100% organic prickly pear cactus pads, grown in CA on my property. I feed these to my torts. This is one of the best food item you can feed your torts, there also good for a few variety of herps. The spines wont bother the torts, but I do try my best to take most of them off for easy handling. I cut them fresh, as soon as I get an order in. I have a plethora of pads, so Im able to sell them at your size preference; small, medium, large, or mixed. Let me the size when you contact me to purchase.

Prices are as follows:

1 pounds-$11

2 pounds-$16

3pounds-$20

4 pounds-$24

5 pounds-$27

7 pounds-$29

8 pounds-$31

9 pounds-$33

10 pounds-$35

11 pounds-$37

ALL prices INCLUDE USPS priority shipping!!!

I can sell these in literally any quantity so PM or e-mail me with what you need.

I also have a VERY limited quantity of well established organic plants. I grew these from cuttings, and there between 2-4 years old. I cut off some of the pads so it will all fit in a flat rate box. I keep anywhere from 2-5 pads on each plant, and they are fully rooted. The roots are wrapped for shipping.

Im asking $15 shipped for each established, rooted plant.

I accept paypal or money orders. PM or e-mail me ([email protected]) for a faster responce.

Thanks,

Brian

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Where about in CA do you live? I also live in CA. Maybe wouldn't have to mail. Candy

Brih099

5 Year Member
CA
Im In Alta Loma, a bit of a drive from you. I may be able to ship parcel post though its a little cheaper, and the best option for anybody thats in CA but is not local.

Thanks!

Brih099

5 Year Member
CA
Need a larger lot? I have TONS of new growth, so I would like to move the extras I have now. All the lots in the post above are sent via USPS; priority. I can send out larger lots but any of these have to be sent UPS ground, shipping is included in the price!

20 pounds-$51 shipped via UPS ground!

30 pounds-$69 shipped via UPS ground!

If you have any additional Q's feel free to e-mail me ([email protected]), I check my e-mail many times throught the day so I reply very quickly. I accept paypal, credit cards through paypal, and money orders.

I also only have 1 rooted plant left! Its very well established.

Thanks!

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
Brih099 said:
BUMP!!! Plenty left.

My little Sulcata is only a little over 4 months, I’d love to get a pound for him. I don’t have Pay Pal but I can always set up an account with them. I know nothing about Prickly Pear Cactus Pads, how long do they last?

Wish I had another Tortoise owner close by, I’d give it away before letting it go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.