Opuntia-Prickly Pear Cactus Pads~New Spring Growth Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brih099

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Opuntia-Prickly Pear Cactus Pads~New Spring Growth Available!

100% organic prickly pear cactus pads, grown in CA on my property. I feed these to my torts. This is one of the best food item you can feed your torts. I also know of a few people that feed these to there beardies, and Iguanas. The spines wont bother the torts, but I do try my best to take most of them off for easy handling. I cut them FRESH, as soon as I get an order in. I have a plethora of pads, so Im able to sell them at your size preference; small, medium, large, or mixed. Let me the size when you contact me to purchase. All Im offering is FRESH, tender, new spring growth. For a limited time- order over 3 pounds of pads and I'll throw in a rooted plant absolutely free. I can put them in the same box, so there is no additional shipping cost or anything. ALL the pads I sell are of the best quality, grade A. Nothing less, I have been getting complements on how good they look, and of course I take out all the spines with every order so they can be handled with ease.

Prices are as follows:

1 pounds-$11

2 pounds-$16

3pounds-$20

4 pounds-$24

5 pounds-$27 ON SALE $20 SHIPPED!

7 pounds-$29

8 pounds-$31

9 pounds-$33

10 pounds-$35 ON SALE $28 SHIPPED!

11 pounds-$37

12 pounds-$39

13 pounds-$41

14 pounds-$43

15 pounds-$45

16 pounds-$47

17 pounds-$49

18 pounds-$50

19 pounds-$50.50

20 pounds-$51

Rooted Plants -$15 shipped each! Quantity discounts available if you order more then one!

ALL prices INCLUDE USPS priority shipping!!!

I can sell these in literally any quantity so PM or e-mail me with what you need.

I accept paypal, credit/debit cards through paypal, and money orders. PM or e-mail me ([email protected]) for a faster responce.

Thanks,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.