Opo 2.0

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Opo's weight today is 21.6 .The last time I weighed him Nov 20th he was 17lbs 14oz. Now I can't wait for 30lbs. 20200127_131846.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
When does he turn 3?.. Opo is right in the middle of pickles and Toretto. Pickles is 10lbs and will be 2 in April and Toretto is 30lbs and will be 4 in May. I just finished the build on a 4x4 night box today.. 2 down n 1 to go...;-))

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
When does he turn 3?.. Opo is right in the middle of pickles and Toretto. Pickles is 10lbs and will be 2 in April and Toretto is 30lbs and will be 4 in May. I just finished the build on a 4x4 night box today.. 2 down n 1 to go...;-))
Opo will be 3 in June. At 2 Opo weighed a little over 9lbs. Introducing mazuri seemed to be when he took off. I only feed it to him 2 times a week about 10 pellets. I need to get going on a bigger box for Opo. I was hoping my son would come down and help me. I was thinking of using steel studs. He works with steel studs everyday. So he could build me a box in a few hours.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I love when there's a back foot stretched out.

Opo still has a baby face!
Opo is smart. He will bask for awhile on one side then turn to the other.
I will tease him tomorrow about his baby face.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
That’s was m thoughts too!!! It’s like they have little peanut heads on this big tank of a shell... and then one day it’s just all of the sudden proportional:)
I know what you mean. Opo,s front legs and shell are huge compared to his head.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Oh man your in for it now! Lol
Oh yeah he has his thing out often. After a soak my wife and I were spraying Opo down. When she tilted him up he was flashing. I softly sprayed it and he got more aroused:):)