One word at a time story (put together!)

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

Here are all the one word posts at One word at a time- story! turned into a story!

Here:

The Dude ate in a Bowling alley Trash can Then cops Came and they arrested Put Chubbs in da slammer! and Destroyed The winecooler Because monkeys Were Smarter than Chubbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he ate a unripe frog after he ate another animal at pizzahut

Sorry @Chubbs the tegu we aren't trying to be mean to you. :(

Everything here is subject to change!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Here are all the one word posts at One word at a time- story! turned into a story!

Here:

The Dude ate in a Bowling alley Trash can Then cops Came and they arrested Put Chubbs in da slammer! and Destroyed The winecooler Because monkeys Were Smarter than Chubbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he ate a unripe frog after he ate another animal at pizzahut

Sorry @Chubbs the tegu we aren't trying to be mean to you. :(

Everything here is subject to change!
Don't speak for me...I WAS being mean to him!!!

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

Oh yeah... The person on the phone said they have a fly pizza not an extra large anglerfish and frog pizza.

The pizza is here! Mmm... delicious fly pizza! Here look at the slice I'm eating!

When Is a Pizza Not a Pizza? | Fly Fishing | Gink and Gasoline | How to Fly  Fish | Trout Fishing | Fly Tying | Fly Fishing Blog

Now with live flies!

T

Trudy_the_tortoise

You want flies with that?! ?

I already ordered and ate the fly pizza! You know, they have frog and anglerfish pizza just like I wanted in other locations! I ordered 3 more pizzas!