One of my 3 year old holdback SriLankans

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I'll try to take the time to start a new post on the general differences between SriLankans and Indians in the new future. As a side note I am finding the Burmese stars to be much more similar to SriLankans, more thoughts on that later. The Expo is comming up so everything is crazy right now. Plus the first of the 2008 Sri's are days away!!!!! Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. Douglas

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
elegans said:
I'll try to take the time to start a new post on the general differences between SriLankans and Indians in the new future. As a side note I am finding the Burmese stars to be much more similar to SriLankans, more thoughts on that later. The Expo is comming up so everything is crazy right now. Plus the first of the 2008 Sri's are days away!!!!! Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. Douglas

I think we are already for your notes Douglas!!! haha.

Sweeeeeet Sri Lankans.

I believe I have f3's that were produced by Bob Blome (who raised his f2's from hatchlings from Gringus and purchased some of Zovickian's adult f2's)

I really look forward to your research

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Babies from WC parents are F1s. Babies from F1s are F2s, so babies from F2s would be F3s. That means they are 3 generations removed from the original animals.

Danny

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
egyptiandan said:
Babies from WC parents are F1s. Babies from F1s are F2s, so babies from F2s would be F3s. That means they are 3 generations removed from the original animals.

Danny

John Gringus produced babies from his original imports. Dr. Zovickian got first picks and also Bob Blome raised up 10 of those hatchlings. So, those would be F1's. Blome now produces F2's from his original 10 F1 hatchlings along with F1's he acquired from Dr. Zovickian. So, I guess I would have F2's?

agiletorts

10 Year Member!
San Jose, CA
elegans said:

Can't wait to hear the differences as now I'm into Stars. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.