Ok new question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Hi there, I am not sure where I went wrong, but my new post(another newbie) has been the only one that has gotten no response. Maybe it was too long? Anyway I will try to post a picture of my red foot.
My question. Will pyramiding ever go away?Has anyone experienced it first hand? I have had my guy for 5 years and obviously he was not on the proper diet. Now he is. No animal protein, very small amounts of fruit, all veggies and sometime skipping a day or so. The pyramiding has remained the same.People have sworn to me it will flatten out. anyone here????? Thanks Nadine
It's ok with me if it dosen't, I was just curious. I can't post a picture. I don't know how to shrink it to fit. Darn

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
sorry for not responding to your other post.
as far as i know, most pyramiding will not completely go away. the best you can hope for is for it to stop. some others might have more experience with this.
if you want to try to shrink your photos and post them try using http://www.resize2mail.com and http://tinypic.com

LeopardLover

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Pyramiding will never fully go away. You can stop it by giving the proper care it needs. Usually when a younger tortoise starts getting it then starts growing it will slightly decrease. Sorry for not answering your first question :/[/size]

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
I really didn't think it could ever go away, in fact in his case it's him.And it makes him so cool.!!
Now that I can post photos the right size I'll send some along. That was a great tip, Josh.Thanks so much for the info.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi sorry if I missed your post. I do try to make a comment to everyone. If I failed on yours, it was not intentional at all...sorry if we made you feel that way. Glad you gve us another chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.