OK Just thought of a name ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
oh dear lord please do not name your tortoise after that modern social atrocity of a catchphrase..............

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Rambo said:
oh dear lord please do not name your tortoise after that modern social atrocity of a catchphrase..............

Gosh I'm getting old .....cause' I have no clue about what you guys are talking about .....:p

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Rambo said:

Hey, I wouldn't call it a "social atrocity". YOLO (You only live once) is better then some OTHER mottos they might use...
Perhaps YOLO because you only live once, and of course in that time frame you would wanna see a yellow foot like that...? (If your a tortoise nerd like all of us, of course :))

Rambo

5 Year Member
Southern California
RedfootsRule said:
Rambo said:

Hey, I wouldn't call it a "social atrocity". YOLO (You only live once) is better then some OTHER mottos they might use...
Perhaps YOLO because you only live once, and of course in that time frame you would wanna see a yellow foot like that...? (If your a tortoise nerd like all of us, of course :))

I only say that due to the fact that my generation has abused that phrase till no end, using it to excuse for their reckless behavior.

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Rambo said:
RedfootsRule said:
Rambo said:

I only say that due to the fact that my generation has abused that phrase till no end, using it to excuse for their reckless behavior.

I'm with you there. The answer to all undesirable behavior, "You only live once!". Its a leading cause in skateboarders losing their teeth :roll eyes:.

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
All I know is saying YOLO makes you sound like a complete idiot. I don't mind if someone says "you only live once" about something, but if I hear someone say Yolo it automatically makes me want to punch them in the face! haha

Rambo

5 Year Member
Southern California
Examples such as..........

Attachments

• tumblr_m6lus9CzMj1qbuyclo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6lus9CzMj1qbuyclo1_500.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 20

RedfootsRule

5 Year Member
Miami, Florida
Rambo said:
Examples such as..........

I'm sorry, I almost want to scream "LOL" like the laughing teenagers. Where on earth did that happen?
And come now, poor choice. If your going to do something with "yolo" as your reason, you should at least do something worth living for! Throwing a sandwich...I would eat it first :).

Rambo

5 Year Member
Southern California
I think it's a great educational opportunity to teach JD of what modern society has come up with in the past few years hahahahaha but peter is right, sorry for going off topics with our opinons.

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
I think to stay on topic he should add some more pics of this little guy!
And no I am not just saying this for my own personal benefit or because I love seeing his cute little face! :rolleyes:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Rambo said:
I think it's a great educational opportunity to teach JD of what modern society has come up with in the past few years hahahahaha but peter is right, sorry for going off topics with our opinons.

yer right ,,,,, Im stuck in the 80's...... " Was a great time in Life 4 sure" :)

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
wow people, I didnt think there would be such an explosion due to my yolo comment. I actually had a tort i named Yolo before the "you only live once" fad came out. Good grief, you can still be an idiot and not say yolo; I just think it is a cool name.

Im part the "yolo" generation (whatever that is!) and in my opinion its a good phrase if you use common sense and discretion with it! Skateboarders are still going to break their teeth in regardless of whether or not they do it in the name of the "you only live once" mentality.

ITS A COOL NAME FOR A TORTOISE!!! Oh and JD dont worry about being stuck in the 80s, your not missing much I assure you. :)

theelectraco

5 Year Member
immayo said:
All I know is saying YOLO makes you sound like a complete idiot. I don't mind if someone says "you only live once" about something, but if I hear someone say Yolo it automatically makes me want to punch them in the face! haha

This! The minute I hear yolo or swag I automatically cannot take that person seriously. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.