Noisy breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenanddiego

5 Year Member
Hi guys,

Diego, my Turkish spur thigh is about 3 and a half now. Just recently, when its been quiet in the room and he's chilling in his house I can hear him breathe. Like the sound he sometimes makes if he is suddenly alarmed, like when I put my hand in to get his food bowl out. It's like a short sharp burst of blowing air out of his nose. I've checked him over and he's still very active and mischievous, his nose is clear and his eyes are bright and he's eating plenty.
I was just alarmed as this is the first time I've noticed this, is there anything to be concerned about?

Thanks every one :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Is it possible that you have never noticed him breathing before?? Something change in your room that has made it quieter for you? Maybe not falling asleep as fast so you are up hearing him? Perhaps you are OCD'g over it now?lololol--I only tease on that last one because, well, I am the reigning Queen of the land of OCD when it comes to things like this...

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
laurenanddiego said:
Hi guys,

Diego, my Turkish spur thigh is about 3 and a half now. Just recently, when its been quiet in the room and he's chilling in his house I can hear him breathe. Like the sound he sometimes makes if he is suddenly alarmed, like when I put my hand in to get his food bowl out. It's like a short sharp burst of blowing air out of his nose. I've checked him over and he's still very active and mischievous, his nose is clear and his eyes are bright and he's eating plenty.
I was just alarmed as this is the first time I've noticed this, is there anything to be concerned about?

Thanks every one :)

Do you soak him? I would warm water soak him for 40-60 minutes. Do that for three days. What is the humidity in his enclosure? My Tyrone, did that and I found out his enclosure wasn't humid enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.