No moderators allowed.. enter at your own risk

jeneliza

Location (City and/or State)
burton michigan
I have a ton of dandelions, but I would like some 2-3 foot tall ones, with flowers like dahlias. Won’t have to bend over 500 times, and will only need to pick a few.... Anyone have seeds for these? If not, time to crack the whip on wifey to go pick dandelion blossoms!.
Could build a raised flower bed, by using a book shelf, shelf's out and place on legs, and filled with dirt,

jeneliza

burton michigan
Dont touch it, it can spread, from the area you have it, honey and lavender, compress , will help with the swelling, and irritation, along with anti itch cream,
Might want to cover the area, you can give it to others by touch them, cut the fingers out of a glove,

jeneliza

burton michigan
Omg thanks! I was scratching it.
Yeah you never want to do that if you can help it, also don't burn the plant to get rid of it, it will cause the spores to be air born, and get in your lungs, people have died from this, but not always death, but it has and can cause alot of lung damage, up to death,

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Yeah you never want to do that if you can help it, also don't burn the plant to get rid of it, it will cause the spores to be air born, and get in your lungs, people have died from this, but not always death, but it has and can cause alot of lung damage, up to death,
I know a guy that did that years ago when he bought a new house he burned all the wild brush. Came into work two days later covered head to toe in calamine lotion-think pink panther! He was lucky it he didn’t inhale the fumes

jeneliza

burton michigan
I know a guy that did that years ago when he bought a new house he burned all the wild brush. Came into work two days later covered head to toe in calamine lotion-think pink panther! He was lucky it he didn’t inhale the fumes
Or
[/QUOTE he got so lucky that could have been really bad, poor guy, that had to be aweful, for him

jeneliza

burton michigan
Happy birthday btw ???