No January 6th Birthdays???

The Birthday Fairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherworld
The Birthday Fairy only wishes a Happy Day to those members who visit the Forum on a regular basis, and today there are no members with birthdays that do so. So today I'm wishing every Forum member a Happy Day, and sending wishes for the best New Year ever:

@All Forum Members:

HAPPY DAY, AND THE BEST NEW YEAR EVER!!!

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Why, thank you, Birthday Fairy!

Off topic, is there spam here? When I tried to respond to this thread, a bunch of pages from ad.choicefishing popped up. Is that an ad company for the forum?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
I have 4 people in my life with a Jan 6th birthday.

My brother, my sister in law, my best friend and my other best friend's brother.
Oh wait, non of them have tortoises so they aren't on TFO. LOL ...but I've had a busy day celebrating birthdays!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Why, thank you, Birthday Fairy!

Off topic, is there spam here? When I tried to respond to this thread, a bunch of pages from ad.choicefishing popped up. Is that an ad company for the forum?

I don't think so. Next time take a screen shot and post it on the Help and Feedback. I don't ever have ads pop up when I'm posting on the Forum, but when I look at those articles posted along the side of the screen on Facebook, I get all kinds of pop-up ads.