No fans

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey sports fans! Is it me or do sports feel different this year with this covid BS going on?

zovick

10 Year Member!
Hey sports fans! Is it me or do sports feel different this year with this covid BS going on?
No, it only feels different because the Red Sox did so poorly and Tom Brady left the Patriots.

The cardboard fan cutouts in the stands are really neat, aren't they?

Freddy90

Austria
Hate watching soccer (fußball) without a nice big shouting crowd.... the feeling is just not right

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
No, it only feels different because the Red Sox did so poorly and Tom Brady left the Patriots.

The cardboard fan cutouts in the stands are really neat, aren't they?
Was A sad sad day when brady left! And sox should never have a season like this with the money they have to spend (no salary cap) smh

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
My coworker has season tics for pats and i usually get 3 games a year .. not this year :rolleyes:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
No pro sports for me this year. They chose to side with the wrong political party. I happen to like America and the Constitution. Not of fan of communism and what it brings.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when they use their pro sports celebrity platform to promote political ideals that have led to the murders of hundreds of millions of people in the last 100 years, I'm out. No thanks.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
No pro sports for me this year. They chose to side with the wrong political party. I happen to like America and the Constitution. Not of fan of communism and what it brings.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when they use their pro sports celebrity platform to promote political ideals that have led to the murders of hundreds of millions of people in the last 100 years, I'm out. No thanks.
I totally agree man! I hate politics in sports! But i cant stay away from football

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I totally agree man! I hate politics in sports! But i cant stay away from football
I think most people want nothing to do with politics. I don't. Unfortunately, it seems that "live and let live" is no longer a thing, and has been replaced with "we are going to force to see it our way, do it our way, and think it our way, and we are going to punish you severely if you resist".

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I love this country! Sure it has flaws but there is no other place i would wanna be.
That is a major problem. Many people would like to move away from the insanity. There is no where to go. As bad as things are getting here, its worse everywhere else.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
That is a major problem. Many people would like to move away from the insanity. There is no where to go. As bad as things are getting here, its worse everywhere else.
Sorry man. I've taken your sports thread off topic. Should have moved this to the NUTHOUSE thread. Ranting over for me.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I think most people want nothing to do with politics. I don't. Unfortunately, it seems that "live and let live" is no longer a thing, and has been replaced with "we are going to force to see it our way, do it our way, and think it our way, and we are going to punish you severely if you resist".
I think its a one of those things “u dont know what u have till its gone”

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Sorry man. I've taken your sports thread off topic. Should have moved this to the NUTHOUSE thread. Ranting over for me.
Speaking of government.. i just bought 2 cases of incandescent floods at HD just to be safe :D

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
South Dakota! Nobody there so its seems like its own country