Newby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda :)

5 Year Member
Hello all... Iv just got myself two beautiful 2 year old horsefields... :) I'm new to having tortoises so wondered if any of you lovely people had any random interesting advice on horsefields please! :)

Thanks in advance

DolanKoops

5 Year Member
Hello Amanda I have a horsefeild as well that's 2 years old and Mine eats so much it loves Komodo fruit flower and veg mix it eats so much of it so if you was looking for something good to get them there ya go :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Amanda:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

Amanda :)

5 Year Member
Aww thank you for all your replies :) I'm in England (Somerset) I downloaded this app on my phone and I'm loving it! I'm actually looking for some specific advice on my babies... One of them (not sure Which one) makes squeaky noises when they are sleeping! Has anyone experienced this and is it normal? Their breathing seems to be fine and one does have a slight watery eye-very very slight! (or maybe I'm just over worrying) I just love them so much haha! Any advise would be fab... Hope you're all well

Xx

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Plainfield, IN
Hi, and welcome! Not sure about the squeaky noises. Mine has never done that. A trip to the vet couldn't hurt though, and it's always a good idea to get new pets checked out anyway. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.