Newbie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_luvr

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Virginia, USA
Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. :) My name is Jennifer and I live in Central Virginia in the United States. I have MANY pets, although we prefer to call them critter babies because they truly are more like family. Appropriate to this forum I have a 10 pound Sulcata named Makenna, an adult (4 1/2") Painted Turtle (not exactly a tortoise I know) name Heidi, and a young (1") Eastern Box Turtle named Tuck. They are all 3 females and very spoiled and adored by me and my family. I am definitely no expert on tortoises, but I have had some interesting experiences with mine and I do rescue so I have had some crazy experiences there as well. Anyways, I look forward to getting to know some of you and reading what you all have to say! :D :tort:
-Jennifer

Katherine

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum, I thoroughly enjoy my time here and hope you will as well!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jennifer:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

reptile_luvr

5 Year Member
Central Virginia, USA
Hello and thank you for the welcome! :) I actually do have photos of most of the critter babies. :) They aren't the best quality because I have to use my cell phone, one of the cats knocked the camera from the table and broke it... my fault I should have put it away. LoL. Do I post them in a certain area or just on my profile? Also, my icon is a photo of my Sulcata, Makenna! :)

Englishrose said:
Welcome to the Forum Jennifer

Do you have any pictures of your family to share with us.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.