Newbie here!

bigkahuna0485

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
Hello everyone!

My name is Adam and I'm from Illinois (USA).
I don't have a tortoise yet, but I am very interested in acquiring a beauty very soon. Right now I'm just doing a ton of research and learning about what tortoise will do best with me and my potential set up indoors.

I'm very excited to further my journey and to learn a ton more.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
A very warm welcome to the forum.

Please read the "Beginners Mistakes thread and ask any question whenever you need help.

Do not forget to post pics of your tort and his/her enclosure.

Denmark
Welcome Adam i have been in the same situation and know how excited you must be to acquire yourself a tortoise you 4 years ago or so, i was doing a lot of research like you, i have 2 years later acquired myself 2 Russians and then now 2 years after getting them I am still loving it and doing research I hope you have fun on your journey of research and your stay here remains good

bigkahuna0485

Chicago
Welcome Adam i have been in the same situation and know how excited you must be to acquire yourself a tortoise you 4 years ago or so, i was doing a lot of research like you, i have 2 years later acquired myself 2 Russians and then now 2 years after getting them I am still loving it and doing research I hope you have fun on your journey of research and your stay here remains good

Thank you very much for your kind words and inspiration!