Newbie here

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. Please read all you can for housing a sulcata in the northern states and about them roaming the house, which is not a good idea. Very dangerous.

JoeyCamz

Suffolk, NY
Hello and Welcome. Please read all you can for housing a sulcata in the northern states and about them roaming the house, which is not a good idea. Very dangerous.

Thank you for that info (I have her in the “Florida room” nothing to eat other than her food/ the food dish and water)

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Glad to have you here! I realize you just got her...but have you thought about how to work her into your emergency plan?

I wouldn't normally ask that question up front, but I figured with you being FDNY, it was probably fair game....

JoeyCamz

Suffolk, NY
Glad to have you here! I realize you just got her...but have you thought about how to work her into your emergency plan?

I wouldn't normally ask that question up front, but I figured with you being FDNY, it was probably fair game....

She is strategically placed where god forbid in the colder months if she needs to be evacuated glass will be broken she will be grabbed and taken to safety

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, Joe, and Welcome to the Forum!