newbie from Alberta, Canada

SChromik

Location (City and/or State)
Edmonton Ab Canada
:( things are not going well...now it seems like she can't open her eyes and she still has food in her mouth from the last feeding...I still haven't noticed that she went to the bathroom yet either....is there anyone in north west Alberta on here who woul Hi, just read your post. I am also new to the forum. Just got a little Redfoot last Wednesday :). I also live in Edmonton, Not sure if I can help much but if you want to you can start a conversation and I can at least offer moral support and help in any way possible. I hope things are going better for little Bubbles. d be interested in nursing her? I am so afraid that I am just killing her slowly.... :(

Hi, just read your post. I am also new to the forum. Just got a little Redfoot last Wednesday :). I also live in Edmonton, Not sure if I can help much but if you want to you can start a conversation and I can at least offer moral support and help in any way possible. I hope things are going better for little Bubbles.

enad1999

Hi, just read your post. I am also new to the forum. Just got a little Redfoot last Wednesday :). I also live in Edmonton, Not sure if I can help much but if you want to you can start a conversation and I can at least offer moral support and help in any way possible. I hope things are going better for little Bubbles.
I am very sad to say that my Bubbles passed away on Friday.... I feel very heartbroken... :(

enad1999

I know it can be so frustrating. BUT, you did the right thing taking her in and you're on the right track, give yourself credit for that. I wish Bubbles a full recovery.
Thank you, my Bubbles passed away on Friday... :( We are in the middle of moving to an acreage and will be taking her with us to have a special spot out there for her.....

holleyakers

Thank you, my Bubbles passed away on Friday... :( We are in the middle of moving to an acreage and will be taking her with us to have a special spot out there for her.....

I'm so sorry for your loss. Loosing a pet is one of the hardest things in life. Take comfort knowing that you tried to help. Bubbles knew you cared for her and that's the important thing here. She may have passed, she may have been too far along in her illness to be helped, but she knew in the end that you cared and you were trying to help.