Newbie asking a question!!

Rowse85

Location (City and/or State)
Bristol
Hi guys,

Im a new member got my little angel Squirt a marginated tortoise in March 2020, he’s now 10 months old and a little star.
He has had his vet checks and perfect I’ve been told eating well active and a right character.

my question is he’s starting to bath himself now gets in and out etc. Should I still be bathing him every 2/3 days ?

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
I still soak my semi-adults everyday but that’s just me. It is just a good way to ensure they are hydrated but every 2/3 days might be fine.

Rowse85

Bristol
Thank you, I will do that, it’s also a good time for a check up thank you again for your advice

Chipmunk

Littlehampton
Hi guys,

Im a new member got my little angel Squirt a marginated tortoise in March 2020, he’s now 10 months old and a little star.
He has had his vet checks and perfect I’ve been told eating well active and a right character.

my question is he’s starting to bath himself now gets in and out etc. Should I still be bathing him every 2/3 days ?
I give my Hermanns a bath every few days and he tends to run through his water every so often. I think sometimes where the substrate can stick in places you don’t want it to it’s still a good idea to bathe him