New User Intro

KARENMD

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, IL
Hello all, just wanted to say thank you for accepting my request to be in this forum. I have been a long-time member of faunaclassifieds and for some reason just found this. I own several tortoises (sulcatas & aldabras) and soon getting a 30-inch female imported from Seychelles. I am attaching a pic of one that we have, and although looks big due to the angle, is actually just a 10-incher (named Spaghettio by the kids). Thanks again.

Tortoise.jpg

Alaskamike

South Florida
When you have time , it would be nice if you’d start a thread in the Aldabra section on your
“black beauties “. Those of us taking care of Aldabras can benefit from the experiences of others.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Hello all, just wanted to say thank you for accepting my request to be in this forum. I have been a long-time member of faunaclassifieds and for some reason just found this. I own several tortoises (sulcatas & aldabras) and soon getting a 30-inch female imported from Seychelles. I am attaching a pic of one that we have, and although looks big due to the angle, is actually just a 10-incher (named Spaghettio by the kids). Thanks again.

View attachment 225839
Beautiful tort. I want one of those so bad, just can’t afford 2000 or more to get one! And welcome to the forum!