New TortoiseForum.org T-Shirts?

How many shirts do you think you'd order?

Votes: 34 57.6%

Votes: 19 32.2%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 5 or more

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
Coldliz said:
Depending on the design and cost I would like one.

Tentitively, this girl will take one for sure, and possibily 2 more for a 6'5" teen boy & a 9 year old girl.. looking forward to seeing a preview~! Thanx!

Purpod

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
josh do you know if you will have a variety of colors of shirts available? i will prolly take one

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
color variations will depend on the colors in the design itself and what looks good. as soon as we have the design down, I'll open up discussion for different shirt colors as well as other merchandise.

gtm

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I'll be up for a couple - have you thought about pen, golf ball, executive toys etc?

jasso2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
cant wait for the design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome! im shaking in my BOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Amy

These shirts sound awesome! It's also great to see that so many people are eager to support and promote this forum! Love it, thanks for all your hard work and being so dilligent Josh!
I can't wait to see these shirts

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
I'm not much of a T-shirt guy, but I will get one of the design is cool, and/or it is in my size (5xl usually).

Kenchy

5 Year Member
I also want to have this t-shirt for me and also for my children. I hope this t-shirt has discount kidding aside.

Shalon

5 Year Member
Depending on when we have to order and pay I'd get one and one for my son. Of course November/December would be hard to order anything with Christmas, son's birthday, boyfriend's birthday, 2 niece's birthdays, nephew's birthday, and my sister in law's birthday

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Shalon said:
Depending on when we have to order and pay I'd get one and one for my son. Of course November/December would be hard to order anything with Christmas, son's birthday, boyfriend's birthday, 2 niece's birthdays, nephew's birthday, and my sister in law's birthday

What...no car insurance and homeowner's insurance due?

Yvonne

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I have to say only one, because I just bought the last of the previous batch, and, I have to admit, my children (!) are gving me a hard time about wearing my TortoiseForum shirt (Mom, are you going to wear that in public?). And I thought I'd raised them so well....;)

TheACO731

5 Year Member
The OC
Will this be done through cafeprees.com, I like the abillity to order hoodies and ball caps. I was also asked to submit my avatar for a possible shirt.

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
Not a big fan of cafepress. Their shirts are pretty cheap in quality, and the base price is $20 for 1 shirt before shipping. They're great for product variety and if you're looking to make a unique gift, but if we're printing more than a few dozen tshirts I'd rather go with a silkscreener.

Shalon

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
What...no car insurance and homeowner's insurance due?

Yvonne

Oh yes, I have those too. I guess I should have said my money that isn't bill money (although there isn't much that isn't bill money) goes to the birthdays and Christmas. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.