New tortoise owner

Crystallynda

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
My Safeway makes up boxes of their 'trim' produce. I get different leaves trimmed off the produce 'weeds' in quantity. I get 3 'orange' sized boxes a week. So I procure 'good' stuff, weeds, Optunia cactus, growing blooms and add it tall to the produce, in the winter. Also a 1/2 bale of hay.

Yo what produce store does this?

I may ask sprouts to see if this option is available!!
Pretend his light is the sun, on in the morning, and off at night. 12 hours. example...7 am to 7 pm. Put that light on a timer.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
My reply...My Safeway makes up boxes of their 'trim' produce. I get different leaves trimmed off the produce 'weeds' in quantity. I get 3 'orange' sized boxes a week. So I procure 'good' stuff, weeds, Optunia cactus, growing blooms and add it tall to the produce, in the winter. Also a 1/2 bale of hay.
You need to read more carefully. I said, my Safeway store. That means the store is a Safeway...See? How that works, I say the NAME of the store, and you read the name and I don't have to repeat SAFEWAY!!!!!!!!!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
My reply...My Safeway makes up boxes of their 'trim' produce. I get different leaves trimmed off the produce 'weeds' in quantity. I get 3 'orange' sized boxes a week. So I procure 'good' stuff, weeds, Optunia cactus, growing blooms and add it tall to the produce, in the winter. Also a 1/2 bale of hay.
You need to read more carefully. I said, my Safeway store. That means the store is a Safeway...See? How that works, I say the NAME of the store, and you read the name and I don't have to repeat SAFEWAY!!!!!!!!!
Theresa no Safeway where I live!
I have smiths, Albertsons, and sprouts!! I’ll probably have to go to sprouts to see if they could hook me up!!

Crystallynda

Las Vegas
Well thank you!!

It looks similar to Safeway “there’s Safeway in phoenix” I use to live there...I definitely miss it!!