New to this website

SillyMemer

Location (City and/or State)
Bethesda
Hello, I have a Russian tortoise that is 6 years old. He loves to sleep and be covered by things so I let him out in my backyard a lot so he can bury himself in leaves. He likes to walk around in the area and go on the rocks. He also does not come out of his shell often.

image.jpg

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hello, I have a Russian tortoise that is 6 years old. He loves to sleep and be covered by things so I let him out in my backyard a lot so he can bury himself in leaves. He likes to walk around in the area and go on the rocks. He also does not come out of his shell often.

Looks good. If it was out the last few days, it was enjoying some great sunshine. Do you bring it in for Winter or brumate it?

SillyMemer

Bethesda
Looks good. If it was out the last few days, it was enjoying some great sunshine. Do you bring it in for Winter or brumate it?
I always check if the weather is warm and I don’t let him out in winter time because I do not want him to get to cold

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. Here is the most current and correct care info: