new to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

olgas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi,
I'm new here, but not to tortoises. We've had some of our leopards and redfoots for over a decade, and have moved across the country with them....which meant building a lot of new enclosures....but they enjoy the extra sunshine.
We have a colony of leopards, redfoots, cherry heads, spiders (a. arachnoides) and finally stars.
I'm glad I found this forum!
Olga

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Wow! You have some interesting species. Where did you move from and to where? Did all the torts readjust well?

....oh yeah, Welcome!!:D

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Olga - Welcome to you and all of your torts. We love pictures here, so please post pics of your torts and enclosures. Always like to see new things!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Welcome aboard! Nice variety of Torts ya got there!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to TFo Olgas.
I'm sure you will have some great info to add to our site with your experiance and tortoise variety.

SIXTY_TOO

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Victorville, CA
Welcome to tfo. Great mixture of torts you have :) I think stars are so beautiful, lucky.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
fantastic group! Welcome:D

So, do you have any favorites?

olgas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks everyone.
I'll have to go lookin around for pictures. Everyone is in their winter enclosures right now.
We moved the herd from Canada to the south. It actually wasn't that bad with some planning and lots of paperwork. Favorites....so hard, I do really enjoy all of them.
I love the leopards because they're so personable and they were our first. They respond to us and come when called...except for one, Pyro, she runs the other direction. (she's the trouble maker of the bunch).
And I love the spiders. They have the cutes faces ever. The stars are stunning, the redfoots are commical (and aways hungry). But nothing beats a hatchling of any species.
Olga

Status
Not open for further replies.