New to the forum :))

Bush

Location (City and/or State)
Canton tx
I have 2 sulcatas they are 6 months old. They love each other they even sleep touching. They take food from each other but they do not get upset. I was not going to separate them until they start fighting. I am hoping they do not. They are siblings and hatched 3 days apart.

faith.coopa.troopa

Southern California
I have 2 sulcatas they are 6 months old. They love each other they even sleep touching. They take good from each other but they do not get upset. I was not going to separate them until they start fighting. I am hoping they do not. They are siblings and hatched 3 days apart.
:))) good to hear

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
I have 2 sulcatas they are 6 months old. They love each other they even sleep touching. They take food from each other but they do not get upset. I was not going to separate them until they start fighting. I am hoping they do not. They are siblings and hatched 3 days apart.
By taking food from one another and sleeping touching, it is called bullying. They should be separated right away. One will be dominant and the other will suffer from it. They are solitary animals, don’t like or need company or friends. If you have a group in a very large enclosure it might work

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
By taking food from one another and sleeping touching, it is called bullying. They should be separated right away. One will be dominant and the other will suffer from it. They are solitary animals, don’t like or need company or friends. If you have a group in a very large enclosure it might work
Thank you for bringing that up, Cheryl. I was going to, but - beating_a_dead_horseemoticon_zps6be31c3e.gif