New to the forum

Tracee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
Hello All,
I am excited to get involved and learn more about my tortoises. I have read and read about them but I am always looking for new ideas and info as we go. I have two African Sulcatas..Ernie and Sheldon. Sheldon is 2 and Ernie is just nearing his 2yr mark. I live in Phoenix AZ. I have an outside terrarium and am getting ready to expand it. My tortoises seem to co-exist well together. I spend quite a bit of time with them on the weekends and every day I get home from work. I'm always looking for new ideas to add to their cozy home. i will be adding pictures soon enough for all to see my two buddies. I have 3 cats, Thomas who is 9, Benny and his brother Lucas who are a little over a year. I also have two dogs, Nate and Letty. Nate is a 7yr year old Rottie, and Letty is a 6 month old German Shepherd. Every single one of my animals are rescues. I have had Sheldon and Ernie since they were hatchlings. I look forward to making new friends in this awesome tortoise forum. Hope to talk with everyone soon. :tort::tort::<3::<3::)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Tracee welcome to the TFO from Phx , AZ . Hope to see Ya at the Mesa reptile show in Nov. have a great tort day !

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Tracee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Tracee welcome to the TFO from Phx , AZ . Hope to see Ya at the Mesa reptile show in Nov. have a great tort day !

I know nothing of this reptile show! How exciting! Is there info somewhere that I can check this out? I suppose I could Google it. Thank you for sharing.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Tracee it is on the Internet but it's the 3rd week end in Nov. It's called Mesa reptile show 2014 . But look it up because it's Sat and Sun but there is more going on Thurs and Fri . I take the whole week so work don't cross with it