New Sulcata owner from Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoomsister

5 Year Member
ShadowRancher said:
Beautiful :tort: I'm sure your humidity will get his tiny bit of pyramiding under control :) Just curious, how did you come up with the name?

That's good news. I was worried it would just continue to get worse, even with his improved arrangements.

My son came up with the name Rodney before he/she even came in the mail. I don't know why he picked that name, we don't know anyone by that name. Just hope he is ok with the name if it turns out he is a she. :0)

Spoomsister

5 Year Member
Oh, and my name is Kristen. Someone asked earlier and I forgot to post. :0)

FBody355

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Carver, MA
Spoomsister said:
FBody355 said:
Welcome! I got my hatchling Sulcata from TortoiseShack.com too. Also, my baby's slight pyramiding looks just like yours. Hoping to make his shell better! Enjoy it here! I don't post much, but I love lurking!

Keep in touch. Wonder if ours our related? :0) Do you have any pictures of "him". I'd love to see what he looks like.
Maybe they are related!
My Toothless:

Toothless1.jpg

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Spoomsister said:
ShadowRancher said:
Beautiful :tort: I'm sure your humidity will get his tiny bit of pyramiding under control :) Just curious, how did you come up with the name?

That's good news. I was worried it would just continue to get worse, even with his improved arrangements.

My son came up with the name Rodney before he/she even came in the mail. I don't know why he picked that name, we don't know anyone by that name. Just hope he is ok with the name if it turns out he is a she. :0)

Oh yeah as long as you keep him humid and hydrated (I mist Levis shell too) you should get smooth growth from here on out.

The name is very cute...but you're right it does not have an easy femenization...rodette? Rodnette? Haha well we do live in the 21st century a little name gender swap should be ok :) (my male hedgehog is Kima, breeder told me he was a girl)

LostMD

5 Year Member
Hello fellow floridian!!! Im in clearwater right over the bridge, im not much of a poster, but as someone else said i love to lurk, great set up. This forum is gold for beginers or experts, so your in the right place!

Spoomsister

5 Year Member
LostMD said:
Hello fellow floridian!!! Im in clearwater right over the bridge, im not much of a poster, but as someone else said i love to lurk, great set up. This forum is gold for beginers or experts, so your in the right place!

Nice to meet someone so close! I grew up in Clearwater and we go to Clearwater beach all the time.

Hello to everyone else too. I love how friendly and knowledgeable everyone here is. You are all very helpful to the newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.