New Sulcata Owner - Came from a dog/cat rescue in poor shape - Please Help!

Melissa Wahl

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
Thank you! He's doing really awesome. Over the past two weeks he's developed a ravenous appetite and is getting much spunkier. :p The other day my son was concerned because he was trying to get out of his enclosure. He was being very determined and my son was concerned he'd get out. He just kept moving him away from the edge and after about five minutes he stopped and pooped. :D We're thinking Mr. Sheldon wants to keep his house clean. Is this even possible in tortoises? o_O

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Thank you! He's doing really awesome. Over the past two weeks he's developed a ravenous appetite and is getting much spunkier. :p The other day my son was concerned because he was trying to get out of his enclosure. He was being very determined and my son was concerned he'd get out. He just kept moving him away from the edge and after about five minutes he stopped and pooped. :D We're thinking Mr. Sheldon wants to keep his house clean. Is this even possible in tortoises? o_O
Afraid not. They don't care where they go, but movement helps with the going. :rolleyes: