New sulcata coming

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey guys, super excited ! Just got done talking to Austin from arizona sulcata and my baby will be here Tuesday. Cant wait! Ive watched his vid on how he starts his babies and was really impressed and he was really helpful and quick to respond to my emails . Ill update on tuesday with some pics.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hey guys, super excited ! Just got done talking to Austin from arizona sulcata and my baby will be here Tuesday. Cant wait! Ive watched his vid on how he starts his babies and was really impressed and he was really helpful and quick to respond to my emails . Ill update on tuesday with some pics.

1 more day!!! Congratulations, can’t wait to see new baby!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Congrats man, I was going to tag you in Lancechams ad the other day but couldn't remember your screen name lol

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Delay in memphis TN fed ex facility :( baby wont be here until tomorrow smh. my poor baby :tort: stuck in a box for another night :mad:.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Maybe ill do a thread name my tortoise

Good idea:) you never know what you’ll hear that may be just right.. and you may want to hold off a couple days before you decide... in case your new baby has some special quirk that helps you decide:) I bet daughter will have some great ideas too!