New SA leopard

Erik Elvis

Location (City and/or State)
Delaware
First full day down. He quite an active little guy. Was hoping to get him outside a little. I took vacation for 2 weeks and it’s rained every day so far this week. :mad:

Erik Elvis

Delaware
18EB8DED-706E-4E6F-BDA8-3587AA50113F.jpegFinally getting a little sun in during a soak. This little guys fearless. Just tromps around. Does a few circles eats for a bit and then repeats. I was working on the cover covering his Rubbermaid and he didn’t skip a beat. Just walked over to the food and started eating.

Erik Elvis

Delaware
How do you add a video? I tried to tinypic.com to host it but won’t work because I don’t have flash player on my iPad. Tried to upload to my google account and put it here but can’t figure it out.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
How do you add a video? I tried to tinypic.com to host it but won’t work because I don’t have flash player on my iPad. Tried to upload to my google account and put it here but can’t figure it out.

You need to upload to YouTube, then past the link into a posting. That works, I’m sure there are other ways too.
Happy posting n torting.

Erik Elvis

Delaware
Ok appears to be crap quality. But he saw the food and couldn’t wait to get to it! And you can see his new white growth coming in!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hey there. You might want to sink your terracotta plate level or just below the substrate surface. Why make your new guy work for food, make it easier. Nice tort...of course.